Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Recapping week 5

Week 5 came and went and I powered through with again a different outfit a day. I am starting to realize I really do have to many clothes. I normally try to get rid of a piece each time I buy a piece, but I am now seeing that isn't enough. I am going to set up a separate page on this blog to start selling items. I will post once it's up- but be sure to keep an eye out for it!

I am not feeling the best today but need this blog up, so let's get down to business.




(Dress: JCP-Similar Dress/Shawl: Local store-Similar Shawl/ Shoes: ShoeDazzle-Similar Shoes)

I love this dress and it has pockets. Just like my one Jessica Simpson dress, I am a sucker for pockets. Aside from that though...everything else is going. I need a good, solid black cardigan. I am not crazy about the one pictured here. The way it drapes makes me appear bigger then I am and the sleeves are a little short. Yes, insane, they are short on my t-rex arms. Mind blowing, I know. I also need to get some shoes that fit. These pink shoes while I love and are suppose to be my true size don't fit. You can see clearly in the pictures they are to big. The shoes and black shawl will be going up for sale.



(Pants: Victoria's Secret- Similar /Shirt: Victoria's Secret/ Shoes: Target-Similar /Watch: Charming Charlie-Similar)

Love this outfit-plus the top can go great with some jeans as well for outside of work.  Styled with some open toe shoes, was a great work outfit. Pants are a really great fit. Both shirt and shirt from Victoria's Secret. Styled it with a simple watch, necklace, and some stud earrings and open toe black shoes from where else but Target. I will say-these pants by VS are amazing, I have a few others (that don't include the parachute pants) and the fit is just amazing, highly recommend them!



(Pants: JCP/ Shirt-Victoria's Secret-Similar/Shoes-Target-Similar)


Kept Wednesday's theme going on into Thursday. I have a shirt like yesterday, but with a different print so wore it as well. I so rarely wear my button up shirts so figured I would keep the theme going.  Styled with some closed toe stilettos, not to high, and super comfortable. Paired this with my pearls. I love the look of the pearls with the pinstriping in the shirt.


(Dress-Local store/Cardigan-JCP-similar)

Friday!!! Woo...now even though it is casual Friday I wanted to wear a dress. I have had this dress in the back of my mind. It is one piece dress, the bottom is a dark demin-ish material/color. Top is black with some ruffles around the cleavage area. It is a really cute dress and a really cute fit, it is though, to short on me. I had been thinking about it and figured there is only one good way to figure if it needs to go, wear it, so wear it I did. I will be sad to see this one go, but I don't wear it ever because it doesn't ( I feel) look right on me because of the length. I paired it with the black flats I recently bought and a polka dot cardigan. The cardigan didn't go to well with it, but it served it's purpose of keeping me warm.




(Shirt-Target/Skirt-Stitch Fix/Shoes-DSW-similar/Necklace-Charming Charlie)

Friday night I was going to the Eagle's concert (which was amazing! If you have a chance to see them-DO IT!) which meant I could wear a different outfit. I was dieing to wear my new Stitch Fix skirt and it was a bit chilly out that evening that I could totally justify it. I liked the skirt when I got it but wasn't head over heels with it. However, after wearing it, I am totally in love with it!!! I need to go through my closet faster so I can wear this more! I paired it with a mustard long sleeve shirt from target. Stitch Fix had it paired with a similar colored shirt on their styling card. I paired it with some some black tights, the most adorable oxfords from DSW, and a tear drop necklace from Charming Charlie. So in love with this outfit!


0 comments:

Post a Comment