Sunday, September 28, 2014

Week 8


OK...so last post was posted a WEEK late....life has been crazy on my end. So not to confuse anyone I actually just ended week 8...going on to week 9 AND still going strong! WOOOOO...ok...actually not sure if I should be excited for feel sad about this,ha. Anyways let's get down to what I wore this past week!

Sunday...bloody Sunday. Normally I would be documenting my Saint apparel here but I actually got caught up in cleaning the house that I just never put anything on. So none for you!



Jacket: Local purchase // Shirt: Target //Necklace: Charming Charlie // Pants: JCP

Monday's outfit-I will have to post a picture of the back of this jacket sometime. It has some really pretty lace type embroidery. Totally makes the jacket. Couldn't figure out what to pair underneath it so threw on a purple shirt with an awesome purple necklace from Charming Charlie.



Pants: Express (editor) // Shirt: Local department store

So I use to be in love with this shirt. The lace detail on the top I felt really added a touch or sense of sophistication, but I never really wore it often. I put it on for this outfit after a year plus of not wearing it and am just over it. So it's going up for sell. Those pants though, those pants- LOVE THEM. Got them at a thrift store but they are actually from Express. They fit amazing! They just need to be hemmed so you can see/tell that I really have feet.



Sweater: Express // Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Shoe Dazzle

Tuesday night was date night. Saw the movie, "This is Where I leave you"- I really recommend this one. Of course this was another opportunity to wear some new articles of clothing. I paired it with these awesome flared jeans from American Eagle that I got an eBay. I really love these, they fit great. Paired with an awesome pair of studded heels and a purple cowl neck sweater that was given to me from the Express.



Shirt: American Eagle // Pants: JCP

This picture doesn't do the shirt justice. It's from American Eagle and is a really pretty pink pinstripe shirt. It looks awesome with a white lace cami and some jewelry. 




Shirt: Limited Too // Skirt: Victoria's Secret

Pencile Skirt Thursday!!! OK going to let you in on a little secret here-Victoria's Secret has some of the B E S T work clothes out there. I highly recommend their pants and skirts. For me they seem to be pretty true to size as well.  I love this whole outfit and always feel really great when I wear the outfit. Shoes, however, not sure the brand but just hurt my feet. They hurt my feet because they don't fit right so they are going up for sale.


Tank: Old Navy // Skirt: The Loft // Sandals: Target

I was in a hurry this morning as I had to get my cars oil changed. I was having horrendous hot flashes and knew this outfit, with a cardigan over to keep it work appropriate, would be just what I needed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment